HAVELSAN develops indigenous and national solutions in a wide range covering system engineering, integration, testing and training oriented at command, control, communications, information systems, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance requirements in strategic, tactical and operational levels in the areas of defense and security, and offers technical support services for the above. The Company turns its technology and R&D investment and core competencies into easily-adaptable new products and systems.
HAVELSAN carries out Command, Control and Combat Systems (CCCS) activities at the head office buildings in Istanbul and Ankara. The Office of Deputy General Manager for CCCS addresses the needs and requirements for mission system software, combat management systems and command & control of;
- Airborne Early Warning and Marine Patrol Aircrafts,
- Surface and Subsurface Naval Platforms and
- Land-Based Headquarters and Troops at Strategic, Tactical and Operational Levels, and continues its leading role in manufacturing and integration of these systems.
The Office of Deputy General Manager for CCCS engages mainly in the following activities:
- Command, Control and Information Systems,
- Airborne Early Warning and Air Command and Control Systems
- Surface Command, Control and Combat Systems
- Subsurface Command, Control and Combat Systems
- Platform Data Distribution Systems
- Tactical Data Link Systems
- Performance-Based Logistics