Accepted from 3rd and 4th grade students of mainly the following departments and divisions of universities:
- Computer / Software Engineering
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering and
- Electronic and Communication Engineering
Co-Op Work Programme recruitments are determined and decided according to the vacant positions needed to be filled in HAVELSAN.
Criteria sought for applications:
- If cumulative grade point average (CGPA) + (10,000 / Rank in University Admission Exam) is ≥ 3.00, Technical Specialty Exam results are not sought for. Success grade determined as a result of Technical Interview is taken into consideration.
- If cumulative grade point average (CGPA) + (10,000 / Rank in University Admission Exam) is < 3.00, Technical Specialty Exam results are sought for (in conformity to the criteria set down in the following table) and are taken into consideration with the result of Technical Interview.
||TECHNICAL SPECIALTY EXAMS
||FOREIGN LANGUAGE EXAMS