Studies and activities are carried out in the civil aviation fields of Onboard Systems, In-Flight Entertainment Systems and Information Systems for Airport and Terminal Management.
Competencies in branches of System Engineering, Software Engineering, Avionics Integration Engineering and Manufacturing are as follows:
- “Domain” and “Context” analyses, need analysis by closely working with clients, System Concept designs,
- Ability to develop avionic systems in accordance with the Guidelines for System Development on Civil Airborne Platforms - ARP4754A,
- System Safety Analyses of systems / equipment to be developed on Civil Airborne Platforms as per the Safety Assessment Guidelines ARP4761,
- Compatibility analyses among avionic systems and equipment.
- Software development over avionic data buses such as ARINC 429, ARINC 1553 and Discrete,
- Software management of software units developed for civil aircrafts,
- Equipment and Software Status Monitoring and Software Redundancy capability,
- Software development as per DO-178B/C standard,
- In-Flight Entertainment Systems maintenance software,
- High quality Mobile (Android and IOS) and Web applications and development Map application,
- Digital Rights Management (DRM) content protection solution approved by Hollywood studios,
- Media Encoding and Video Streaming
- Mobile device management capability with Mobil Device Management (MDM),
Avionics Integration Engineering
- Hardware engineering activities for civil aircrafts and cabin systems
- Hardware equipment development in safety standards of Civil Airborne Platforms,
- High Signal Speed board design (Ethernet 1Gb, 2.5 Gb, Fiber), ARM based CPU board design, GSM board design and FPGA based,
- Avionic server design,
- Card design Avionic Mil-Std- 1553 / ARINC 429 / ARINC 717 architectures.
Application for “EASA Part 21 Subpart G Production Organization Approval (POA)” to make serial production of software for IFE systems.
Products and Projects
- Wireless In-Flight Entertainment System,
- Seat-Back Screen In-Flight Entertainment System,
- Tablet Based In-Flight Entertainment System,
- Onboard Internet (Connectivity),
- Entertainment System for Lounges,
- Airport and Terminal Management Information