Virtual Maintenance Training System is a software and hardware system allowing individual training and training under supervision of an instructor based on malfunction intervention on technical training program subjects (aircraft systems, diagram follow-up, component disassembly/assembly, testing, settings, etc.) to be used in trainings of aircraft maintenance personnel. The system allows intervention of trainees in malfunction scenarios by simulating animations and testing device capabilities supported by two/three-dimensional schematics and real images and thus prepares them for actual malfunction response procedures.
- Description of aircraft systems,
- Response to and intervention in malfunctions by following malfunction scenarios
- Interactive component disassembly/assembly works
- Testing/measurement and setting capabilities
- Lecture of training subjects in computer environment
T-129 ATAK Virtual Maintenance Trainer, F16C Virtual Maintenance Trainer