Honeypot System is a cyber security product that detects threats by creating trap systems on the Internet infrastructure for the purpose of detection malware and ill-intentioned individuals that attack the corporate information infrastructures. This system can be easily and quickly configured and customized according to the needs of institutions having distributed network structure.
- Web-based management from one single center
- Distributed trap systems
- Open source, low-cost virtualization infrastructure
- Scalable structure
- Instant detection of malicious activities by means of blacklist support
- Advanced reporting capability
- Training (trend) analysis