The Central Trace Collection, Event Correlation and Alarm Generation System is an SIEM software, developed through domestic resources, that ensures centrally collection, correlation, inquiry, and alarm generation, of records constituted by information infrastructure components of institutions.
Raw records collected are normalized, correlated and then offered as a complete solution with system monitoring, alarm generation, inquiry and reporting features over live feed screens over the user interface.
Technical Specifications of System
- Web-based management from one single center
- Horizontal and vertical scalability on distributed architecture
- Offline update
- Easy and quick add-on (plug-in) support for newly added systems
- Analysis and inquiry capability
- Role-based and configurable reporting
- Automatic archiving
- Conformity to the Law No. 5651 on Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Fight against Crimes committed by means of such Publications.