HAVELSAN carries on with cyber security activities since 1998 with the production of first firewall in Turkey, under the responsibility of a Director as of 2014. Having successfully completed largest Information Technology (IT) Projects such as UYAP, TAKBIS and HvBS in Turkey, HAVELSAN has met the cyber security needs of such projects by using locally produced technologies.
HAVELSAN has expanded its vision and set high goals within the frame of supplying domestic products and services oriented at guaranteeing the national cyber security independence with its vast experience gained from such project, and continues its activities in 5 main titles under the Center for Cyber Defense Technologies (SISATEM):
- Cyber Security Operation Center
- Cyber Security Laboratory
- Cyber Security Training Center
- Corporate Cyber Security Services
- Development of Domestic Cyber Security Software.
HAVELSAN performs services and support works and activities in the following fields for e-Government, military and critical infrastructure projects.
- Security Architecture Design
- Information Security Testing and Audits
- Vulnerability Analysis, Infiltration Tests and Security Tightening
- Security Event Monitoring and Management
- Security Operations Management
- Development and Implementation of Project-Specific Security Solutions
- Cyber Security Trainings and Consultancy
- Source Code Analysis and Secure Software Development Processes Implementation
- On-Site and/or Remote Operation Support.
HAVELSAN develops strategically and critically important cyber security software through domestic sources and within an ecosystem mentality together with relevant domestic companies in Turkey.
- Cyber Event Monitoring, Warning and Recording System
- HAVELSAN Private Cloud
- Open Source Cyber Event Intelligence Gathering System
- Honeypot System
- Data Leak Prevention System
- Next Generation Firewall Systems
- Cyber Drill and Practice System.