HAVELSAN has adopted the principle of “Quality in Management” and integrated its “Process Focused” philosophy which was recognized starting from the beginning of the 2000’s and still applied, with “Strategic Vision”. HAVELSAN has declared this approach to its all internal and external stakeholders, with its “Organizational Management System”.
HAVELSAN maintains the following management system certificates:
|Standard / Model
||Name of the standard / model
||Capability Maturity Model Integration
||Quality Management System
||Quality Management System: Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations
||Information Security Management System
|TS EN ISO 14001
||Environmental Management System
|İSG-OHSAS TS 18001
||Occupational Health and Safety Management System
|TS ISO/IEC 20000
||Information Technologies Service Management System (ITSMS)
||Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS)
Our Quality Policy
- For the projects being performed, to satisfy the customer requirements and expectations in the scope of the contract, within the estimated schedule and budget,
- To obey the laws, regulations, principles of HAVELSAN Management System and ethical rules in our activities,
- To continuously improve the effectiveness of HAVELSAN Management System and efficiency of applications by using technological infrastructure.
- To provide continuous improvement of human resources’ skills by using Career Management System’s data aligned with the organizational strategies.
Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety Policy
In addition to the Quality Policy, policies of HAVELSAN Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Management Systems are,
- To take necessary precautions in order to minimize the hazards (accidents and diseases) that our stakeholders and environment may be subjected to, due to our operations,
- In order to protect the environment, prevention of waste and pollution in consumption of natural resources, minimization of the waste and giving the country economy by recycling them, elimination of irreversible waste without harming to the environment, at all activities.
Information Security Policy
In addition to our Quality Policy, HAVELSAN’s Information Security Policies are,
- To protect all information assets that are valuable to the company and to present acceptable utilization of these assets,
- To manage risks regarding the security of information assets of the company,
- To provide continuity of main and support business activities with minimum disruption,
- To prevent the loss and damage of the company image, reliability and reputation due to information security violations.
- To achieve information security compliance that is stipulated by contracts between the third parties and the company and legal regulations,
- To determine rules related to the Information Security Organization regarding the information security management within the company,
- To develop and maintain information security awareness for company workers and other stakeholders.
Information Technologies Services Management Policy
In addition to our Quality Policy, HAVELSAN’s Information Technologies (IT) Service Management policies are:
- To provide compliance of the IT Services of the company to laws and legal regulations,
- To maintain the operating status of the IT Services of the company,
- To optimize the costs of IT Services of the company,
- To manage the risks and complexity of IT Services of the company,
- To manage changes of the IT Services of the company,
- To utilize the IT Services of the company according to the business requirements,
- To regulate the capacity of the IT Services of the company,
- To increase the scalability of the IT Services of the company.
Business Continuity Policy
In addition to our Quality policy, below are our Business continuity policies:
- Prevent potential disruption of the information technology (IT) services of the company,
- Prevent customer loss due to disruption of IT services of the company,
- Prevent damage to company reputation due to disruptions in the IT Services of the company,
- Prevent financial loss due to potential disruption of IT services of the company,
- To develop a continuity solution in order to balance loss due to a potential downtime of the IT services of the company,
- To provide accurate and rapid action taken in case of disruption in the IT Services of the company,
- To provide prioritization of the IT Services of the company according to the importance level,
- To provide the determination of the minimum resources for the prioritized IT Services of the company that will be required after disruption,
- To provide the development of business recovery strategies after disruption of the prioritized IT Services of the company,
- To provide the realization of required actions after the disruption of the prioritized IT Services of the company,
- To provide the prevention of data loss after the disruption of the prioritized IT Services of the company,
- To provide the determination of the communication procedures to be used after the disruption of prioritized IT Services of the company.
To contact with our Management Represantatives: email@example.com